Design and Construction of Kakumäe Yacht Harbour in Tallinn, Estonia
Customer: Haven Kakumäe
Start date: July 2015
Finish date: current project
Estonian branch of JSC BMGS has concluded a contract for design and construction of Kakumäe Yacht Harbour in Tallinn, Estonia on 2nd of July, 2015.
According to the idea of the Employer, a brand new marina with water area of 5 hectares and a depth of up to 4 meters in Tallinn will be build.
The marina will consist of anchorage for 288 yachts. On the territory of this modern multifunctional yacht harbour, a unique for Baltic States multifunctional workshop and a hotel for winter storage of the boats will be created. According to contract, BMGS will perform design and construction of the following harbour facilities:
- breakwaters and shore protection;
- dredging of the marina;
- piers and slips from reinforced concrete for large yachts;
- floating heavy duty pontoons for yachts and boats;
- harbour facilities and networks;
- multifunctional workshop and harbour house;
- heated boathouse with area of more than 4’000 m2 for winter storage of 260 yachts and boats;
- Nooda street with networks and pedestrian tunnel;
- recreation area for local people.